Mailbox

Answered!

Mailbox

Hello all!!  👋

We just got started and actually had our very first Airbnb guests stay last night. 🙌🎉 

We live in the back/alley house on the property with the Airbnb home being on the front main street with a privacy fence between the 2. Since the Airbnb home is the main address that’s where mail/packages go on the porch. 

What suggestions might you have as to get mail or packages during a few day stay? 🤔😃

1 Best Answer
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Tammy691 

I have from Amazon a locked mailbox and a locked package delivery box.  Neither are available to my guests they are my personal  use.  Then it is up to you when you want  to access  and making your guests aware if during their stay.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Tammy691 

I have from Amazon a locked mailbox and a locked package delivery box.  Neither are available to my guests they are my personal  use.  Then it is up to you when you want  to access  and making your guests aware if during their stay.

Great idea @Marie8425!  Thank you!

Angela3989
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

Hi,

We have a Smart garage door opener and Amazon leaves packages in the garage. I find this is much better than a box because half the time the packages are too large to put in a porch box.

Thanks!

Angela

@Angela3989 @Tammy691 

For me the only concern is my garage then gives an opportunity to enter spaces that my Guests recognize myself and other Guests have access  but not an Amazon Employee who I have no information concerning.  Occasionally I order bigger things  a mini fridge a  couple of times which    Amazon delivers for those types of deliveries I work with Amazon a date annnd a contact  manner and then I open the garage  The majority of my deliveries' fit in the package box because the size is appropriate for average deliveries.