Need a co-host in Louisville, KY

Answered!
Lisa5987
Level 2
Louisville, KY

Need a co-host in Louisville, KY

Hi all,

I've been managing my own airbnb for a few years now in Louisville, KY and am ready to discuss some options with a cohost as I will be traveling soon myself. I'm curious how you decide compensation and what their responsibilities are. Do they actually clean/maintain the place or are those outside hires that they manage? Thank you for any information you can provide! 

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post on a local host group and ask for three or four experienced cohosts to give you a quote based on what support you are looking for.

Some cohosts clean, some manage your cleaning service.

Make sure you check out their listings, get references and ask for a contract specifying terms.

Most cohosts work on a percentage of the fee. @Lisa5987 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you post on a local host group and ask for three or four experienced cohosts to give you a quote based on what support you are looking for.

Some cohosts clean, some manage your cleaning service.

Make sure you check out their listings, get references and ask for a contract specifying terms.

Most cohosts work on a percentage of the fee. @Lisa5987 

Perri112
Level 2
Redwood City, CA

Hi @Lisa5987 , I was an Airbnb super co-host manager for a few years. Im also a 5 year, 5-star hotel concierge so I'd be happy to speak with you about cohosting. Good luck on your journey!