View all bookings by one guest - Desktop/Browser

View all bookings by one guest - Desktop/Browser

On the mobile app I can see all the bookings of any one guest - bookings past, current, future and cancelled.

But on the desktop/browser version I can't see anywhere where I can do the same.

At the moment I have a guest who yesterday made 3 separate bookings and today has cancelled one of them.
The only way I can find the bookings is by going to the calendar and scrolling through until I find the bookings.
BUT!... there is no way to see any details of the cancelled booking.

If this is not a thing we can do on the desktop/browser version then it really needs to be an option.

I can work around it by using the mobile app but that's a pain to say the least!

Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@John5560 

The "list of reservations" shows all reservations, there are several tabs to filter, like "upcoming, cancelled" etc.., also some general filtering like time-period possible, so you must be able to locate them all for the specific guest.

List of Reservations

BTW

I do no use the app (do not own a mobile phone), so can not compare.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@John5560   I have only ever been able to see guest bookings by a particular guest by downloading and sorting the CSV file or going to my own documentation (Access and Excel files that cover current and past years, inclusive of bookings and cancelations).  I am amazed that you can see that on the App, but then, like Emiel, I do not use the App and don't EVER plan to.  I would love to be able to use my business landline exclusively.  I hate this "have to have a smart phone" in order to conduct business.