What do you think give me feedback

Answered!
Amin2308
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

What do you think give me feedback

Let me.know what u think of my listing 

airbnb.com/h/rarefindexec

Come and spend time at the Waterfront Villa in Calgary #yycevents #yycparty #yycbusiness #yyceventplanner

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hi @Amin2308 ,

The property photos look fantastic and the reviews you already have sound great! However, I'm unable to comment on the pricing aspect as I focus more on the visual presentation.

Here are some suggestions to improve your profile:

• Consider adding a real profile photo: This creates a more personal connection with potential guests.
  • Proofread your profile introduction carefully: Double-check for any typos or grammatical errors. 
  • Review your photo selection: While it's important to showcase your space, focus on showcasing the most appealing aspects. Consider removing photos of clutter or items like pots in a drawer or a hairdryer. If the photos aren't very neat, better not to use them

By implementing these suggestions, you can enhance your profile and potentially attract more guests.

All the best. 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hi @Amin2308 ,

The property photos look fantastic and the reviews you already have sound great! However, I'm unable to comment on the pricing aspect as I focus more on the visual presentation.

Here are some suggestions to improve your profile:

• Consider adding a real profile photo: This creates a more personal connection with potential guests.
  • Proofread your profile introduction carefully: Double-check for any typos or grammatical errors. 
  • Review your photo selection: While it's important to showcase your space, focus on showcasing the most appealing aspects. Consider removing photos of clutter or items like pots in a drawer or a hairdryer. If the photos aren't very neat, better not to use them

By implementing these suggestions, you can enhance your profile and potentially attract more guests.

All the best. 

@Guy991 I am listening ,appreciate you thank you for everything 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can I ask why you are including hashtags in your posts, particularly ones that don't relate to Airbnb @Amin2308 

and why do you title your listing 'insurance claim friendly waterfront' 

Julie5882
Level 3
Tiverton, RI

Hello @Amin2308 

I recommend professional photographs, definitely taken during the daytime. I agree with Guy991 regarding photos of miscellaneous pans and appliances. Not really necessary. While communicating information and rules are important for guests, try framing the pages instead of taping them to the walls with bright green tape. The empty room in the basement is a bit confusing, as is the “Insurance Claim Friendly” title. If your budget allows, I would punch up the furnishings/decor.

Make your place MEMORABLE.

I prefer to focus on visual marketing and hope you found these ideas helpful.

Best of luck!

Julie S. Jenkins