How do you celebrate milestones?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How do you celebrate milestones?

CakeCelebration.jpg

Hello everyone,

Everybody experiences different milestones in life and the majority are very positive, so we usually enjoy celebrating them. Let's think back to a special milestone—your 50th or perhaps even 500th guest!

Have you achieved a hosting milestone and have you prepared something special for this occasion? Or if it is still in the future, will you celebrate it?

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

20 Replies 20
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

@Ann72 , I think after 40 it became irrelevant to me just how many years I had been around. I prefer to not think about it. Best thing to do is forget about it, I don't want to act my age and I might if I know what that age is.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Sandra126  Well said.  We don't want to act the age some undefined sector of society thinks we should act.  But - I loved turning 60.  I feel a certain power in it.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I'll know when I'm  60.  It's the year after my friend... @Ann72 

@Sandra126  Are you sure about that?  🤣🤣🤣

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

What a coincidence! @Quincy  

I have checked it and noticed that I have had 487 group of guests with completed stays.

I have currently 3 guests! So the number 500 is still in one of my listings !   The guest from Europe is spending 1 month vacation in Rio.

So far I have no idea on what to do to celebrate it !  However, I will have to celebrate this milestone.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, that is a big milestone @J-Renato0! Celebrate with champagne perhaps? 🍾 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen