Adding a room

Answered!
Debbie1266
Level 1
Invercargill, New Zealand

Adding a room

Hi all. I had a 2 bedroom house listed but now need to change it to a 3 bed house ( one was used as storage earlier).  I cannot find the place where I can change this from 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom.... Help. I've been clicking on everything ... the new set up is confusing and everything seems hidden... so frustrating....

1 Best Answer

Hello again @Joan2709 

Another example of a listing that is still under the old format (😉) so if my memory is correct, you have to go to

==>Rooms and spaces when you are on your listing @Debbie1266 and then click on ==>Rooms and select

==>bedroom (add 1 )and then size of bed

Hope this works Debbie and it was our understanding that everybody would be switched to the New Winter Release last week which I am currently on and with which I am more familiar with so come back here when your listing shows up with the new photo tour if you have any questions!

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi @Debbie1266 

I think you need to add it as an additional room/bedroom under the new AI Photo Tour? 🤔 Maybe another Host can chime in here?

Hello again @Joan2709 

Another example of a listing that is still under the old format (😉) so if my memory is correct, you have to go to

==>Rooms and spaces when you are on your listing @Debbie1266 and then click on ==>Rooms and select

==>bedroom (add 1 )and then size of bed

Hope this works Debbie and it was our understanding that everybody would be switched to the New Winter Release last week which I am currently on and with which I am more familiar with so come back here when your listing shows up with the new photo tour if you have any questions!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Debbie1266,

Did you manage to get this sorted? If so, did any of the answers below help you resolve the issue? If so, it's always a lovely gesture to mark it as the best answer. It's like a big virtual hug to the member who supported you. 😊

If you need any help, just shout.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Deborah1478
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Did you manage to add an extra room.  I am having the same problem it is so frustrating as well as the photo tour keeps rearranging my photos into the wrong rooms.  If you found out how to add room please let me know

Hi @Deborah1478 

@Joelle43  wrote a nice guide on how to use the photo tour. This is how to add a room from Joelle's Guide:

"...If you want to add a room then you have to go to the Photo tour page (split screen - right side) and you'll see a + sign next to  All Photos.  If you click on this + sign you have the option of either adding new photos or adding a room from a great range of new rooms that might better describe your listing."

I reposted the whole thread below:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/How-to-add-manage-photos-and-create-Where...

Many thanks @Joan2709 this was extremely helpful