Anyone from Raya Garden Condo?

Answered!
Louis2186
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

Anyone from Raya Garden Condo?

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be part of the Airbnb community as a host in Raya Garden Condo!

So far, my hosting experience has been a great success and I've had the pleasure of accommodating many wonderful guests.

You can check it out at https://www.airbnb.com/h/rayagarden.

I'm curious to know how other hosts in Raya Garden are doing and what their hosting experience has been like.

Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, and let's support each other in making Raya Garden a great place for guests to stay.

1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Louis2186 

Welcome to the Community Center!

We're a global community, so there's not always someone around from a specific place, but please do stick around and tell us about your hosting experiences and stories from Raya Garden!  Your listing has an absolutely stunning view!

If you'd like to connect with more local Hosts, you might like to try heading here to find a Local Host Club.

Hope to see you around the Community Center again!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Louis2186 

Welcome to the Community Center!

We're a global community, so there's not always someone around from a specific place, but please do stick around and tell us about your hosting experiences and stories from Raya Garden!  Your listing has an absolutely stunning view!

If you'd like to connect with more local Hosts, you might like to try heading here to find a Local Host Club.

Hope to see you around the Community Center again!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines