Are the pictures good enough?

Answered!
Valerie1112
Level 3
Willemstad, Curaçao

Are the pictures good enough?

can you guys please give me some advice about the pictures quality and order. 

https://www.airbnb.com/h/modern-new-apartment-curacao

1 Best Answer
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hello @Valerie1112 

What an inviting place.

Overall, your photos are fantastic. Light and colors are in place.

In Curacao, it seems that people with a pool or a sea view choose it as their cover photo, alternatively, they choose their house seen from the outside. - And in that category, the photo is very inviting and radiates that it is new and modern and supports the title.

However, you have a pool. And you should consider putting a pool photo as the cover image or alternatively posting a couple of pool photos among the first 5 in the sequence, as those are the ones Airbnb shows in your listing on a PC.

You can also experiment with which photo you have as the cover photo - and then follow your clicks/visits on the page under "insights" and see what works best.

The photo with the wooden deck and pool in full sunlight is very nice, the one with the inflatable toys I would delete and have retaken in full sunlight. You should probably choose to take a few more photos of the pool area in full sun, where the water surface fills more of the frame. The combination with the wooden deck is very exclusive.

You have many beautiful close-ups of details, but I could use a few more photos taken with a bit of distance, so one understands how the rooms connect. Alternatively, include a drawing with a floor plan.

One last thing, which I think is very subjective, you have a couple of photos of the world's most beautiful little child 🙂 It's so cute, but I'm not sure if I think they belong in your photo collection? Perhaps if they are supported by the fact that the

house is very suitable for small children?

Those were my thoughts - seen through tourist eyes 🙂

Best regards

Karen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

@Valerie1112 High-quality photos are crucial for attracting more bookings on platforms like Airbnb. They are often the first impression potential guests have of your listing, and you have great photos for your listing! You may also consider these additional tips for your listing.

-Use the caption feature to explain each photo. Detailing what guests are seeing and any relevant information about the amenities or features shown can add value.

- Regularly update your photos to reflect any changes or improvements in your listing, as well as to match the season, if relevant. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much @Alicia753. I really appreciate your advice !! 🙏🏻

Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hello @Valerie1112 

What an inviting place.

Overall, your photos are fantastic. Light and colors are in place.

In Curacao, it seems that people with a pool or a sea view choose it as their cover photo, alternatively, they choose their house seen from the outside. - And in that category, the photo is very inviting and radiates that it is new and modern and supports the title.

However, you have a pool. And you should consider putting a pool photo as the cover image or alternatively posting a couple of pool photos among the first 5 in the sequence, as those are the ones Airbnb shows in your listing on a PC.

You can also experiment with which photo you have as the cover photo - and then follow your clicks/visits on the page under "insights" and see what works best.

The photo with the wooden deck and pool in full sunlight is very nice, the one with the inflatable toys I would delete and have retaken in full sunlight. You should probably choose to take a few more photos of the pool area in full sun, where the water surface fills more of the frame. The combination with the wooden deck is very exclusive.

You have many beautiful close-ups of details, but I could use a few more photos taken with a bit of distance, so one understands how the rooms connect. Alternatively, include a drawing with a floor plan.

One last thing, which I think is very subjective, you have a couple of photos of the world's most beautiful little child 🙂 It's so cute, but I'm not sure if I think they belong in your photo collection? Perhaps if they are supported by the fact that the

house is very suitable for small children?

Those were my thoughts - seen through tourist eyes 🙂

Best regards

Karen

Thank you so much @Karen4131  for taking the time to give me such a complete review, really appreciate it 🙏🏻