Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Lu9
Level 1
Kailua, HI

It’s the worst. Can only get in to do a search!!! Can’t get to host section!!! Airbnb, Fix your site!!!!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Airbnb@Quincey@Lizzie@Laura@Stephanie

@Maxwell25 @Michelle1272 @Lu9 @Anna2283 @Kathryn185 @everyone-else

Would you please ensure these IT issues are fixed up?
Mny of us have had a massive slump in enquiries & bookings as a direct result of these ongoing  IT issues.

If it's a Gateway issue at least get your IT team to rectify it with a little commonsense best practice.

It's all very well & good for CS to say use xyz device but judging from those who have commented in this topic & links it's a wider IT issue.

It is definitely impacting on your Reputation unfortunately and when people are unable to use the site they tend to go elsewhere & may not return.

Goodwill goes a very long way.

@https://downdetector.com/status/airbnb

https://outage.report/airbnb

This is helpful. Thank you.

I can't find how to log into my account . I want to view my calendar

Wasted hours trying to login and price of property not set correctly. Useless website !

John-Lincoln0
Level 2
Lawas, Malaysia

Same problem here in Malaysia! I don't exist as a host, no records or inbox ....wrf ??  !!!

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@John-Lincoln0 have yoi downloaded the app? It is very easy and straightforward to use. 

Yes of course I have the App !  It's not working properly 

And me!

Hello Hello

Ilona  [surname] here.  I  have been a host for several years and have never had problems getting into Airbnb and making changes on my  Calendar.  This year, however,  google plus decided to end their affiliation and I am having problems getting into my account.  I have had a password, but Airbnb says they will send me a password recovery so I can change my password, but I never have received that password change possibility.

I was able to get to my site for viewing and their several mistakes.  First,  a guest will not be able to view the remarks made by my many guests.  Many were quite positive.   Secondly, they have reprinted remarks  I made when I wrote to them and complained that they were mistaking my property with the one across the lake and I asked Airbnb to please understand that these were two different properties.

There is no reason that something I wrote to them should appear under my name to correct their mistake.   

This is the 3rd day that I was not able to get into my website because they did not send me a password recovery.   Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for your comments.   Ilona ****

*[Surname hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines]

Received my 3 cent deposit for a booking, confirmed it was there with Air B & B, have not received balance of deposit and cannot edit listing

Peter1747
Level 1
Eumundi, Australia

something has changed why cannot I log in now? used to be easy,,, there is a link missing......

I added all the info but didn't post yet, was it saved? I can't find "manage my listing"

Mike1034
Level 10
Mountain View, CA

@Elizabeth1385  Under Host menu, Listings

Judy485
Level 1
Columbus, OH

I can't find how to login on page to edit.