Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
June126
Level 2
Dunbar, United Kingdom

Yes, just go to your profile , about 5 icons down, change to travelling. June 

Berty0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

hi ) unfortunately I have the same problem I mean I have the app but cant  see my account as a host and sometimes as a visiter as well.,I would recomend  that  you log in  from facebook  👍🏻 ıt works. Other then that gıve Aırbnb your E mail 👍🏻and phone number 👍🏻 at least you can be reached by them.. and by your guests..,

Diane743
Level 2
Escondido, CA

How to get into my own property? Possible on my phone but not easy at all on my computer. I need access to our calendar.

Norman40
Level 2
Jefferson City, MO

do not book a rental with Jason Alexander,  Lak Havasu City, AZ.  He will make you promises and then break them..  You might think you have a rental house of his only to have it cancelled leaving you dry.

René105
Level 1
Kenmare, Ireland

Hi, Everything is worse then before! Why do you change it?

How and where can I find  the feedback from my guest? Why you don't send my on my email address for my guest to leave a feedback.Please let me now!

Regards

Rene Roten

Hi. I’m also having problems finding my listings. So are others.  Also, am unable to locate original Airbnb app which has my listings.  When I discovered the problem I reloaded the app. According to one of the community experts, this “confused the cookies” on my ipad10.  I reported the problems to Airbnb but have been unable to resolve them. Curiously, there are no bookings and the number of “views” goes up and Down! from one day to the next. How can the number of views drop from one day to the next, same week, same month?

I got off to a pretty good start but now am feeling discouraged. Suggestions.  Thanks, Karen

Victoria881
Level 2
Catheys Valley, CA

Me too

did anyone get to log in to their hosting account? I have been trying to do it for an hour now

Adriana778
Level 1
Montevideo, Uruguay

Es un desastre NO ME PAGAN, llamo y quedan en responder y no lo hacen . ESTO ES UNA ESTAFA TOTAL HACE DOS MESES QUE DI ALOJAMIENTO Y TODAVIA NO COBRE. 

Johanna290
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I, also can not login

Harry236
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

The new site is rubbish. L.try answering a message from aribnb. They send you to different portals and still nothing ,what happened to the simple View and Respond that we used to have . 

Shocking, me too

Bibi33
Level 2
Newburgh, NY

I just signed up as a host and have no problem 

check you login info 

Bibi33
Level 2
Newburgh, NY

I am from nyc - no problem 

not sure if there are problems on international login

Alberto781
Level 1
Segrate, Italy

qualcuno per caso riesce ad accedere come host alla posta? scrivere e leggere messaggi e altro? Grazie