Can't add LLC

Answered!
Rem1741
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Can't add LLC

I have a live listing with reviews on my personal account and want add the LLC for tax purposes. When I go to "professional business tools" there's no tools. I've talked to Airbnb support multiple times and they keep telling me different answers but no solution. 

I tried creating a new listing to be able to say yes to the question "is this a company" but that question no longer comes up (maybe cause I already said I'm an individual when I signed up?). 

Can someone please tell me how to add the LLC cause Airbnb support is utter useless. 

Top Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Rem1741 

No because this isn't the place you enter your company details but it's a good thing that you have these tools switched on - it's by clicking on your profile picture on the top right hand corner.  This page has an alarm bell next to my photo profile when I'm in host mode and if I want to access my company information now that this has been added, I look under "Taxes".

To add your company’s information to an existing Airbnb account:

• Go to Airbnb.com and click on your profile photo
  • Select Account
  • In the list of options under Account, select Professional hosting tools
  • In the Company section, click or tap Manage
  • Under Business details, click or tap Add Your Business Details
  • Add your company’s information and click or tap Save business details

Hope this works!

Happy Easter

Joëlle

View Top Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

This does not work.

I’m having same exact issue. Anyone ever discover the problem. Customer service has also not been able to help me.