What is the ideal check-out time for your listing?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

What is the ideal check-out time for your listing?

check out 2.jpg

Hello everyone! 😊

Check-in and check-out times are essential for providing our guests with an outstanding experience. In fact, some travelers choose our accommodations specifically because the timing aligns with their needs.

What check-out time do you offer? Are you flexible with this schedule? Have you made any adjustments based on guest feedback?

We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments! What do you consider the best check-out time, and why?

Warm regards! 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

35 Replies 35
Faith-Allego0
Level 1
Wauchula, FL

12 pm

Erjon8
Level 1
Qormi, Malta

Best time for check in / check out 

15:00 / 11:00

i see this suites the guest and hosts best

From the perspective of the guest, best check-in time is as early as possible. Best check-out time is as late as possible.

Anyways, I'm rolling with 6PM check-in and 1PM check-out at the moment. I get a lot of requests for early check-in, but that's normal. No matter how early your check-in is, you will still get such requests. 

Advantage of 6PM check-in should be pretty obvious. If you get off work at 5PM, and can get home quickly, you can actually handle the cleaning yourself without issues. Ie. no need for a cleaning crew. 

12 pm

Ideal for guest: depends on the guest!

Ideal for host: depends on the host needs...for me 1PM check-out works for me because we have late check-in as well. I also understand some guests like to sleep in!

Janet1584
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

10am is ok for check out to allow cleaning on time