Critique & ad overview

Critique & ad overview

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 12.00.48 PM.png

Hi, As a relative newbie I’d appreciate any advice on my property ad & especially help with ensuring I have the various airb&b headings up to speed & correctly filled in.

if anyone is local wishes to meet up & view then I’d be more than happy. (Coffee would be on me)

thanx 

🌟 Listing link: Rental unit in Burton Joyce · 2 bedrooms · 1 bath

[Content modified by OCM]

31 Replies 31

Hi Paula 

I trust this msg finds you in good spirits.

Yes, I’ve just responded to them & would like to thank you & everyone who has taken the time to respond with some great input.

best regards

Tony

Frederick153
Level 3
Santa Monica, CA

Hi @Tony1922 ,

Welcome to the hosting community! For a smooth guest experience and to enhance your property ad, focusing on effective guest communication and a well-designed welcome book can make a big difference:

1. Customizable Welcome Book: Consider creating a personalized welcome book for your guests. A well-crafted welcome book can provide essential information about your property, house rules, and local recommendations. It adds a thoughtful touch and helps set clear expectations. Many hosts have found that customizable welcome books significantly enhance their guests' experience. If you’re interested, you might check out some great options a here or elsewhere google search.

2. Effective Guest Communication:

• Respond Promptly: Aim to reply to guest inquiries and booking requests as quickly as possible. Prompt responses improve your chances of securing bookings and help build trust with potential guests.
    • Clear Instructions: Provide clear instructions for check-in and check-out procedures. This can prevent confusion and ensure a smoother experience for your guests.
    • Pre-Arrival Communication: Send a welcome message before guests arrive with any additional information they might need, such as directions, parking details, and local tips.
    • Be Available: During their stay, let guests know you’re available for any questions or issues they might have. Good communication can lead to positive reviews and repeat bookings.

I hope these tips help improve your guest experience and enhance your listing. Best of luck with your hosting journey!