Critique my Listing, Christopher, Florida

Christopher1879
Level 2
Winter Garden, FL

Critique my Listing, Christopher, Florida

Hey guys! New Airbnb host here. Would love a little guidance on my listing to help generate new reservations. Thanks in advance!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1015410684268787377

4 Replies 4
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Christopher1879!

I've added the listing link to your post so it's easier for other Hosts to take a look at. I'll also tag some of our helpful members who might stop by and give you some advice 😊

@Cheri354 @Marisa182 @Jennifer3187 @Patricia3721 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Breanna! Really appreciate the help.

Jacob805
Level 3
Jupiter, FL

Hi @Christopher1879 , place looks so fantastic, the first critique that came to my mind is the location & beach photos up front actually HIDE how great your place is, a little too much. Your proximity to the beach indeed is a great asset but I presume the majority of guests searching Anna Maria and the surrounding area will know how close the beach is and how wonderful they are. Many will search thru the map.

So I would at minimum, make your living room shot your cover photo, and also consider bundling the beach & location photos after the interior shots. 

I like your language of your listing and the creativity of the wellness package. 

Thanks Jacob! I really appreciate the advice and will implement moving the photos around.