Critique my listing - Jenn in MA, USA

Answered!
Jennifer3187
Level 3
East Longmeadow, MA

Critique my listing - Jenn in MA, USA

Hi! I'd greatly appreciate feedback on my listing. We are in the off-season and bookings are minimal. Hoping to increase off-season occupancy (November - May)

https://airbnb.com/h/pleasant-stay-in-chatham

IMG_2901.jpeg

1 Best Answer

@Jennifer3187 

Hello Jennifer!

What a beautiful home and listing!  

I think it looks great! You have really have done a good job of explained the house and the area.

The only suggestion I have: 

Maybe a small list at the end of distances to Beaches and other nearby attractions. 

For example:

Beach X: 2 miles

Beach Y: 1 mile - better for small kids

Kream N'Kone Ice Cream: X mile - the best in town, and featured on the Food Network

Chatham Lighthouse: X miles

Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge: X miles 

Boston Logan airport: X miles - X hour drive 

Hyannis Airport: X miles - x minute drive 

Again, you have a beautiful home and  listing!

Best,

John 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

@Jennifer3187 

Hello Jennifer!

What a beautiful home and listing!  

I think it looks great! You have really have done a good job of explained the house and the area.

The only suggestion I have: 

Maybe a small list at the end of distances to Beaches and other nearby attractions. 

For example:

Beach X: 2 miles

Beach Y: 1 mile - better for small kids

Kream N'Kone Ice Cream: X mile - the best in town, and featured on the Food Network

Chatham Lighthouse: X miles

Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge: X miles 

Boston Logan airport: X miles - X hour drive 

Hyannis Airport: X miles - x minute drive 

Again, you have a beautiful home and  listing!

Best,

John 

Hi @John7474  - thank you so much! I appreciate the actionable feedback and have adjusted as you suggested. 

Thank you!

Jenn

@Jennifer3187 

Hi Jennifer - 

My pleasure to help out!   Enjoy the off season... as I am sure you are super busy in the Summer and Fall!

Best, 

John 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thanks so much as always, @John7474  🤗. I am also tagging some more Hosts to see if they would like to share their feedback on @Jennifer3187 's listing: @Natalie1262 @Calvin173 @Roberto2387 and @Bettye6 

All the best 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Jennifer3187 I really liked the way you described the rules of the property and everything, and the photos are great! You did a great job. Sometimes it happens that the occupancy rate is low, but it's not necessarily your fault. Your listing is great and your property is beautiful, guests will be coming soon. Don't worry and good luck!