Critique my listing - Judy, Clearfield PA, USA

Judy1064
Level 1
Clearfield, PA

Critique my listing - Judy, Clearfield PA, USA

I have a tiny house in a small town that I have just listed.  There is not a lot of reason for folks to come to Clearfield other than outdoor recreation.  I would like some feedback on my listing to attract people to want to come stay in my tiny house despite there not being a lot of things to do in our rural area.

Tiny Slice of Paradise! - Tiny houses for Rent in Clearfield, Pennsylvania, United States - Airbnb

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Judy1064 

Looks great, I'd love to stay there!

At the moment it shows only sofa bed under "where you'll sleep". To correct this, go to your photo tour and make sure each photo is in the correct folder (bed in bedroom folder if the bedroom is a separate room). Choose correct sleeping arrangements in each room, then check the listing again and make sure it now lists the bed and the sofa bed under "where you'll sleep".

Thank you @Shelley159 I got that changed.  Really appreciate you catching that!

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Judy1064 

Cute House!    Congratulations!

My suggestions

Your cover photo is basically the bait for the potential Guest to click and read your listing description.  I don't think yours is the right choice.  It doesn't highlight your really positive features.

Your description has to highlight why your property is the perfect rental.  So you have to know what is your market?  Everyone's market is different couple retreat, family vacation or like mine in no where Arizona desert mid term temporary employee rentals.  Look at what competitors are promoting, for me I found a lot of groups dedicated to people looking fo temporary housing for regularly scheduled events.  Then I used the free tool ChatGpt to write ad copy highlighting things my market wanted.