Critique my listing - London

Nesta44
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Critique my listing - London

does anyone have any tips of my new listing.. I have had one customer and they have given me a good review.. if anyone has any time I would appreciate any advice

View on AirbnbApartment in Greater London · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 4 beds · 2 bathrooms

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 09.39.22.png

5 Replies 5
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Nesta44 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. You've come to the right place as we're here to support you!

I hope you don't mind, I've edited your title slightly, as well as added a photo and link to your listing so that other Hosts will find it easier. 😍 

Hopefully some of our lovely Hosts will pop by with some constructive support and advice for you soon. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Elena4354
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Hi @Nesta44, you have such a lovely apartment in a great location!

I will definitely recommend to make  professional photos of your beautiful place. Professional photos make a huge difference!

You can find lots of tips on how to take great photos in the Help Center articles, or schedule professional Airbnb photography for your listing. 

I wish you a lot of reservations and great guests!

Stephanie2130
Level 2
Sioux City, IA

@Nesta44 First …very cute place! 
Some small changes could make a big impact. 
1- the spindle chair in the living room looks broken. You don’t need  it. You have plenty of seating. 
2- you need more hooks for the living room curtains. 
3- king bed - pull bedding down so it covers the end of the bed. 
4. - both bedrooms need more sleeping pillows. 4 pillows per bed looks more inviting. 
5- I would also not use the red table cloth. It’s too big. I’m guessing the tabletop has some wear. The red is pretty. I’d try to find a round one that is for the measurements of the table. 

I hope those tips help! 

Congratulations @Nesta44  on being a Host! It's a wonderful journey! I use my phone to take pictures. I do play around with different filters on line. There are alot apps, on line you can use. 

I did notice that you have alot of stair pictures. I would go down to like maybe 2 pictures.

The colors that you have in living room, are so pretty! I do feel the rug, is making the room look to busy. I would make your yellow blinds, and couch as your focus. If you added a colored pillow to your couch, it would tie everthing in nicely. Maybe get a neutral colored rug. 

I really like your kitchen. If you added a colored decoration on counter, it will make the whole kitchen pop! 

You have a wonderful listing, and I really like what you have done in the bedrooms! 

All these suggestions, were suggestions I received when I first opened up my airbnb. You have a Beautiful airbnb! Just needs a little bit of tweaking. 

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Nesta44 

Congratulations!

Some easy suggestions whiled you get your feet wet.

I encourage use the New Host Airbnb Discount, it helps you build some reviews and Guests tend to expect it.  Lower your weekly and monthly discounts , it can be the same amount but the Guest perceives themselves has lucky because only the first 3.

Change your cover photo to the one showing how big the living room is with two sofas and still spacious.

In your description remember yes disclose but intent is to make me think the perfect rental not scare me off haha.  Just No Parties, don't waste selling space defining parties just no..

Guest limit is four and you can state no visitors without management approval.

In your description update the bed descriptions to their actual size.  Having a king bed is a plus but you describe as full

In Amenities,  check off essentials, and if no dryer then whatever you use for drying line rack also coffee maker

I love the free tool Chatgpt  I put in  all my negative rules and al my good stuff ask for ad copy and it makes me sound nice haha