Critique my listing - Raghav in Udaipur, India

Raghav40
Level 2
Udaipur, India

Critique my listing - Raghav in Udaipur, India

IMG_1405.jpeg

Hey there, fellow hosts! 👋

I'm Raghav, and I'm brand new to the hosting world. I just listed my space last month, and I'm so excited to start welcoming guests!

While I haven't had any bookings yet, I'm eager to make sure my listing is top-notch. I'd love to hear from experienced hosts and superhosts about what I can improve or any tips you might have.

Your feedback would be incredibly helpful as I embark on this hosting journey! 🙏

Link: https://www.airbnb.com/slink/dv29LpMs

Thanks in advance for your support!

15 Replies 15
Madhumita2
Level 2
Kolkata, India

Hello @Raghav40 

On separate listings meaning each bedroom is a separate listing with a catchy title, a brief description on the listing and why it’s a standout. Even if it’s entire flat each bedroom is a separate listings for a better payout otherwise someone booking the entire 4BHK will pay the amount and your total paid amount would be less. If you have each bedroom as a separate listings your payout is more and you shall not run into loss 

Pricing depends on your investment, your trend in your area and is your choice. Amenities is what you provide and house rules is what you want guests to follow as they book. The rules can be completely based on what you want the guests to do - eg no smoking but in a designated area etc. But the rules are yours to decide. On pricing, amenities and house rules you shall decide 

Pls feel free to ask further questions and I’m happy to assist 

Thank you

Madhumita