Disconnect software management system

Disconnect software management system

Have any of you received this message?

We have noticed that one or more of your listings on Airbnb do not have up to date calendar availability. In particular, a large percentage of booking attempts for dates marked as available for your listing(s) were rejected by your software system. Accordingly, we have hidden the listing(s) from guests until you resolve the issue. You will not receive any bookings while the listing(s) are hidden.
The listing(s) that have been hidden are:-listing
Please contact your software provider to ensure that your calendar availability on Airbnb stays up to date. We will monitor your listing(s) daily and will automatically make them visible to guests again once their availability is up to date.

We have no idea what is going and @Airbnb keeps giving us the run around.  Pricing system has been disconnected, didn’t affect several other properties,  but they keep saying to call the software company.@Airbnbhosts @hosts any input?  

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christian-And-Sabrina0 ,

Did you receive any further information regarding this message and is it solved?

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am having the same issue. I had connected my listing with Wheelhouse for smart pricing. The software actually does not control availability. My listing that is close to 10 years old for the first time ever is disconnected and I have no idea what happened.

It seems the issue has been reported by someone else who reports that Airbnb helped him through this. I have have not had the same experience.

AirBNB API is broken and they blame hosts for revenue loss | by BadPirate | Medium

Aaron129
Level 2
McKinney, TX

I'm having this issue also and received this error from email from Airbnb 3 days ago.  Apparently they've hid my listing 30 days ago but didn't give me any notification that they did so, only a final email that they were deactivating the listing and that it is my PMS software to blame, which I am using Hostaway.  I haven't heard back from Hostaway on the issue in two days either.  My assumption is that Airbnb is correct and it is an issue with Hostaway, because my listing has been hidden on VRBO as well.  

This is the email from Airbnb.  Very frustrating to know this has been an issue for over a month now and no one has told me about it.  Airbnb, VRBO or Hostaway.  

30 days ago, we hid one or more of your listings on Airbnb from guests because they did not have up to date calendar availability. In particular, a large percentage of booking attempts for dates marked as available for your listing(s) were rejected by your software system. Since the issue has not been resolved in 30 days, we are deactivating your listings. You will not receive any further bookings from these listings until they are reactivated and their availability is up to date.) Accordingly, we have unlisted the listing(s). Please resolve the issue and republish the listing to make them available.

Hey there, sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Airbnb. I've never received that specific message, but I've had some issues in the past with managing multiple listings on different platforms. I found that using online project management software helped me stay organized and keep track of availability across all of my listings. It works with Airbnb. You might want to consider trying one out if you haven't already! As for your current issue, have you tried reaching out to the software company to see if they can help resolve the problem? It might be worth a shot. Best of luck!