Guest favorite badge

Answered!
Monica2541
Level 2
Austin, TX

Guest favorite badge

I have a listing with 7 reviews all of the 5 star and I dont have my guest favorite badge. I dont know why. Can someone help?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Monica2541I hope everything is going well for you.

A mix of factors is considered when determining whether a listing qualifies as a Guest Favorite. These include overall and subcategory ratings, feedback from guest reviews, host cancellations, and the number of quality-related customer service issues. Combined, these elements create a score that determines whether a listing qualifies as a Guest Favorite.

For more detailed information on the criteria, >here is an article< that explains them. Additionally, I suggest contacting Customer Support for further advice, >here< is the link where you can do that.

I hope this helps. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Monica2541 ,

I am a bit confused as to your question is a guest favorite badge right on your picture and your listings (very nice indeed) have you marked as a Super Host as well. 

It is my understanding that all you places combine you with your SuperHost Badge and possibly with the new listing it just takes time to get people listing that property more for that particular property to be a Guest Favorite.

Your places look great!

Bettye6

I have 7 listings now!! But one of them has 7 reviews already, all 5 stars and still I don't see the guest favorite badge. They said that it is automatically when you get 5 reviews and 5 stars all of them you'll get that, but I don't know why is not doing it in this listing

@Monica2541 I suspect you have been misinformed. The guest favourite badge was invented by Airbnb so that they can support their mega hosts. The criteria are not fixed and the listings awarded guest favourite status are chosen at Airbnb's sole discretion. If you properties do not have the guest favourite tag then I would just assume you are not important enough to Airbnb. Sorry.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Monica2541I hope everything is going well for you.

A mix of factors is considered when determining whether a listing qualifies as a Guest Favorite. These include overall and subcategory ratings, feedback from guest reviews, host cancellations, and the number of quality-related customer service issues. Combined, these elements create a score that determines whether a listing qualifies as a Guest Favorite.

For more detailed information on the criteria, >here is an article< that explains them. Additionally, I suggest contacting Customer Support for further advice, >here< is the link where you can do that.

I hope this helps. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad