Hello! Critique my listing: Tirana, Albania

What do you think about my picture?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 16.54.51.png

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Stela260 

Your profile picture to me fits outstanding of exactly what I would picture based on yourself description.  Very complimentary..

I would suggest though the pictures of the studio don't relay to me of relating to the description of the studio.  If a great place for one or a couple then why show me multiple sleeping areas.

Thank you @Marie8425 for your replay, and the compliment.

So you suggest to change the photos of the studio? 

Give me an opinion. Thank you!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Stela260! I just wanted to let you know that I've added an @ tag to your comment so that @Marie8425 is notified of your reply 

Simply press on @ you keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊  (In this case, Marie) 

Hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Stela260 

Your profile description  and your Guest reviews give me   an image of a free  flowing personality in a good way.  Homey and comfortable to talk to about anything.  Friendly.

Your  studio to me just doesn't  exude your friendliness.  Some simple things like from you my expectation would  be some friendly color which you  can do  with some simple throw pillows. Not expensive go on Amazon my favorite, some simple knick knacks hot plate and pot  holders that  are more reflective of your vibrant but welcoming personality.

Hello @Marie8425!

I suggest to change the photo of the studio?