Help and Advice needed

Karen3820
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Help and Advice needed

Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to Airbnb and I've been hosting since March of this year. Initially, I received several new inquiries and bookings, but recently, there has been a noticeable decline in both inquiries and bookings. In an attempt to boost my bookings, I have also listed my property on Booking.com, which has proven to be quite beneficial. However, I'm now seeking guidance on what might be amiss with my Airbnb listing. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://airbnb.com/h/the-charming-place

1 Reply 1

Remember that it might take some time to see the results of these changes. Continuously monitor your listing's performance and make adjustments as needed based on guest feedback and booking patterns. Listing your property on multiple platforms like Booking.com and Airbnb can also help diversify your guest pool.

Here are some tips:

1. Update Your Listing: Review your listing to ensure that all information, photos, and details accurately represent your property. High-quality photos, clear descriptions, and amenities can make a significant difference.

2. Competitive Pricing: Check the pricing of similar listings in your area. If your prices are too high compared to similar properties, it could be affecting your bookings.

3. Highlight Amenities: Make sure you've included all the amenities your property offers, such as Wi-Fi, kitchen facilities, parking, pool, etc. These details can make your listing more appealing.

4. Guest Reviews: Positive reviews can build trust and attract more guests. Encourage your previous guests to leave reviews after their stays.

5. Promotions and Discounts: Consider offering special promotions or discounts to attract guests, especially if you're facing low booking periods.