Host Payout info box not showing "nightly room fee" or "nightly rate adjustment" breakdowns for some multi-night bookings

Jimmi27
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Host Payout info box not showing "nightly room fee" or "nightly rate adjustment" breakdowns for some multi-night bookings

Is this a bug? I am currently hosting a person for 4 nights. But the Host Payout info box does not show the breakdowns/expandable sections. The only other time this box should look like this, is for a single night with no discounts given. Right? This person is staying multiple nights, and has last-minute discounts applied. But the Show breakdowns links are missing, and the Nightly rate adjustment line item is also missing.

Now that I look through my other 25 bookings (past and future), there is indeed one other stay (about a month ago) that fits this bug description. A 2-night stay that also shows no breakdown of the days or discounts.

Of course I would love to inquire about this bug to the proper Airbnb support channels but I don't even know where that would be when it is just a web and app issue, not a a guest booking issue.

This problems is in both the android app and the website for me, and in multiple locations that I find this Host Payout box. Am I missing something?

Examples of this bad one, followed by I how I normally see it: https://imgur.com/a/ODItgii

1 Reply 1

@Jimmi27 

Yes...I am seeing this as well. You can take screen shots and send them to Airbnb CS.