Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

How do I see my notes on past calendar dates?

Richard2352
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

How do I see my notes on past calendar dates?

I used to be able to click on past calendar dates to see my notes, now it appears not to be possible. Has Airbnb removed this useful feature?

8 Replies 8

Hi @Richard2352 

Yes, sadly Airbnb removed this functionality last year during the Summer Release. Despite many hosts requesting they return the at-a-glance feature of notes on the calendar, nothing has been done.

The only way to see a note after a date is passed now is if you added the note on an actual booking on the reservation details. Otherwise, you will not be able to go back and see a note that is not attached to a reservation on the calendar. Many Hosts have had to use a Google calendar synced to their Airbnb calendar to preserve notes. However, I have heard there are some issues with that as well.

Joan2709_0-1727303936472.png

Thanks @Joan2709. I will try the notes on the actual booking and the Google Calander and see how I go.

Hi @Richard2352 😊

Did any of the answers below help you resolve the issue?

If so, it's always a lovely gesture to mark it as the "Top Answer".

Elisa_0-1727888476306.png

It's like a big virtual hug to the member who supported you but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Richard2352 😊

Thank you for asking this in the community! 

I am sorry about this, but I am glad you found good advice.

Could you please let us know if @Joan2709 answer worked for you? 

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Denver17
Level 1
California, United States

This needs to be fixed immediately. Huge flaw in their system.

Kevin363
Level 1
Mammoth Lakes, CA

While in the calendar on the mobile app, go to the top and select the calendar icon to the right of the listing name then select "list". Then you can scroll back and see Notes on past dates. I haven't found a solution on the desktop version. It's insane that they make it this tricky. 

@Kevin363 

Thank you so much for posting this! I had no idea you could find this on the App, since I mostly use the desktop! 👍

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Kevin363 @Joan2709 

That's an amazing find Kevin thank you!  And the other great thing is that I can see the price per day that I had applied back in October 2023 plus any reductions that were in place too.  Magic!

Have a great weekend

Joëlle