How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

Stephanie_0-1628688524539.png

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey can get a keen eye on their listing to work out those little niggles and considerations they may not have thought of just yet. We’re more than happy for you to share your listing for this purpose - here’s a guide on how you can do it in a way that makes it easier for your community to find and offer critique:

• Start a conversation to create a topic 👈
  • Name your topic “Critique my listing - (your name and where you’re from)” for example “Critique my listing - Quincy in London, UK”.
  • Include your favourite listing picture in the post. This makes the topic stand out more, gives viewers a sense of the type of listing you offer and means your Community Management team can more easily highlight it to the rest of the community.
  • Share something about what your trouble might be at this point in your journey. This might be a lack of bookings, missing house rules, or even your custom URL.
  • Finally, post a link to your listing and add the tag on the thread “Listing feedback” or anything else you think is suitable, like the example below:

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 17.16.26.png

You can always ask anyone from our Community Management team (including myself), Sophia, Beki, Bhumika, and Paula if you need help. And you can share a link to your Critique my listing topic in the comments section below too!

What’s your biggest worry with your listing at this point in your journey that you want help with? 

Don't forget to start a conversation asking for listing critique by clicking here 👈

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

0 Replies 0