I can't find where to edit my setting from entire house to room only

I can't find where to edit my setting from entire house to room only

I have now spent about an hour inside my listing to edit one setting. I can't find the location to make the desired edit.

I can't find where to edit my setting from entire house to room only.

Please help.

5 Replies 5
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Just went into my account to find it for you, @Abrasha-and-Maria0 , and my heart nearly stopped. All my hosting information was gone, even when I went to airbnb.ca/host. So just a side note, if that happens to anyone else today, you can find it through "Messages". Just go there, and the Host dropdown will appear at the top of the screen. Phew!

But back to your question. In Listing Details go to Property and Guests. Hit Edit beside that. There you can look in the dropdowns to find what you need. 

Thank you for your answer. That seems to have doe the trick.

Maybe you can help me with another question.

Why is there a "0" after our names, and where can I remove that? I see your name has that too.

That's just a forum thing, @Abrasha-and-Maria0 . You cannot remove it, since it is an identifier. It helps with the @ tagging. The next Abrasha-and-Maria will be Abrasha-and-Maria1. Then 2. And so on. 

Your actual Airbnb account name is not affected. Prospective guests see Abrasha & Maria, as you have it there. 

Thank you for the explanation Lawrene.

Nanxing0
Level 10
Haverford, PA

Go from the listings, and then edit your listing, you will find the "Property and guests" section where you can edit the room type. Airbnb has been changing the website all the time and I have to check my setting once after a while to make sure all settings are not changed by them unintentionally. It happened several times before.