I cannot get my room listings to show up as "room"

Wilderness2
Level 2
Blanca, CO

I cannot get my room listings to show up as "room"

MScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 21-29-19 Airbnb Vacation rentals cabins beach houses & more.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 21-29-00 Airbnb Vacation rentals cabins beach houses & more.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 21-28-34 Airbnb Vacation rentals cabins beach houses & more.pngy property is listed as entire space and each individual bedroom is also a separate room listing. if I zoom the map in far enough to force them to be displayed and do a search (in a private tab or on another browser) all 5 listings show up but if I try to filter the listings when I select 'room' they all disappear. 'entire home' properly only shows the listing for the whole place, and 'any type' shows all 5 listings, but 'room' seems to break the search.I've combed through my listings trying to see if there are any features I needed to select or deselect on my end. but I cannot seem to find the problem. I contacted chat support and they didn't seem to care. there reply was basically 'we did a search and your properties showed up' they sent screen shots, but they never selected the 'room' filter in their searches.

2 Replies 2
Wilderness2
Level 2
Blanca, CO

Support called me on the phone today, they where able to repeat the flaw. Confirmed that it shouldn't happen and escalated it. I'll update if they figure it out.

Escalation said it was a known issue, caused by a recent upgrade. Apparently they're "working on it"...

If anyone in the community knows a workaround to get a space to show up as a "room" please let me know.I saw in a similar thread about the opposite problem (entire place listings showing up as rooms) someone figured out that by changing property type from "house" to "guest house" could be used to make the listing show up right in search until the real issue got fixed.

So... anyone know which listings always show as "room"?