IS my house eligible for airbnb rental

Answered!
Fnu3
Level 2
Milpitas, CA

IS my house eligible for airbnb rental

IS my house eligible for airbnb rental ?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Fnu3 yes, I can see that your property is now published and visible. You may also consider the following that may help you gain bookings. 

-Invest in professional or high-quality photos that showcase your space in the best light. Include photos of all areas guests can access.

-Provide detailed, accurate descriptions of your space. Highlight unique features, amenities, and any rules or expectations.

-Aim to become a Superhost by providing outstanding hospitality. This includes high response rates, high overall ratings, and a low cancellation rate. Superhosts often get more visibility and trust on the platform.

-Be responsive and communicate clearly with potential and current guests. Answer questions promptly and provide all necessary information for their stay. Offer or suggest local experiences or amenities that make your listing stand out, such as guides to local attractions, restaurants, or unique in-house experiences. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Fnu3 yes, I can see that your property is now published and visible. You may also consider the following that may help you gain bookings. 

-Invest in professional or high-quality photos that showcase your space in the best light. Include photos of all areas guests can access.

-Provide detailed, accurate descriptions of your space. Highlight unique features, amenities, and any rules or expectations.

-Aim to become a Superhost by providing outstanding hospitality. This includes high response rates, high overall ratings, and a low cancellation rate. Superhosts often get more visibility and trust on the platform.

-Be responsive and communicate clearly with potential and current guests. Answer questions promptly and provide all necessary information for their stay. Offer or suggest local experiences or amenities that make your listing stand out, such as guides to local attractions, restaurants, or unique in-house experiences. Hope this helps! 

Danlee1
Level 10
Santa Fe, NM

@Fnu3 

I can see your listing. I think your photos look professional…very pretty house!