Kirsten new owner of Momma Bears Bungalow in Narragansett RI

Kirsten398
Level 1
Narragansett, RI

Kirsten new owner of Momma Bears Bungalow in Narragansett RI

Hi Everyone 

We just recently opened a few weeks ago and I am definitely open to suggestions for all of you professional airbnb hosts. 

Thank you much

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 11.12.14.png

🏡 View on AirbnbHome in Narragansett · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 3 beds · 1 bathroom

7 Replies 7
Nalin67
Level 2
Singapore

See this listing 

You can get some tips 

I learnt lot 

**[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner]

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Kirsten398 

I suggest use a cover photo that speaks to the Guest  plans you haced a beautiful living room and beautiful patio.

A King Bed is a big plus and not everyone has one.  I would set up Bedroom two as a king bed nobody needs a smaller bed haha.

Under amenities include Pots and pans

Beef ujp; description tol tell me why my perfect vacation use free tool; Chatgpt

Hi Marie

So even though it's a trundle king and very comfortable I am told

I should just leave it set up?? 

It's just huge and the bedroom is small. 

Elena4354
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Hi @Kirsten398

First of all, congratulations on becoming the host, it's a wonderful jorney and great experience with many happy and unforgettable moments.

You have such a lovely home, it looks beautiful and cozy.

I will definitely recommend to make professional photos. Professional photos make a huge difference in presenting a property!

You can find lots of tips on how to take great photos in the Help Center articles, or schedule professional Airbnb photography for your listing (which I prefer).  Also, a few photos of the surrounding area mentioned in the description can be very useful, since your house is located in a unique place (beaches, lake, playground and other points of interest).

I wish you a lot of reservations and great guests!

I appreciate anyone and everyones input.  This is definitely a stressful thing getting started. I am in need of a link so people can.get immediately to my page.  I know Rebecca helped me with Kirsten398 but I don't know of that's what people are asking about.  

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Kirsten398  👋

I hope you don't mind, but I've added a photo and a link to your listing so that Hosts can find/see it easier. 

Hopefully we'll get some more Hosts to pop by and share their feedback soon! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ok perfect.  I'm so computer illiterate.  So is that my link now?? I keep getting people asking me what link is to my airbnb??