Alex9135
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Linked Calendars Trouble

I have linked the calendars of my 3 listings in the following way:

—> primary listing A
—> listing B
—> listing C

- if listing A is booked dates will be correctly blocked in the calendars of listings A, B and C

- if listing B is booked, dates will be blocked in the calendar of listing B and listing A, but no dates for this booking will be blocked in the calendar of listing C.

- similarity, if listing C is booked, dates will be blocked in the calendar of listing C and listing A, but no dates for this booking will be blocked in the calendar of listing B.

What I want is to find a way for a booking in ANY listing to block the dates in all other listings. Please can you let me know if there is a way to do this?

Many thanks in advance 🙏

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

IF A is blocked first, and B is dependent on A, and C was dependent on B, they will all synchronize.

IF B is blocked first, C gets up to date and so does A IF dependent on C.  

IF C is blocked first, A gets blocked and so does B which is dependent on A.

Is that right? What a cool mental puzzle. Me? I would physically check no matter what just in case, when a reservation is made in either.

Alexandra199
Level 10
Gretton, United Kingdom

I have a similar set up to you. Don’t rely on these blocking functions. They will work ok in your first  scenario but other than that it’s Beth sketchy. I know it’s a pain but for peace of mind and no clashes bookings do it yourself!