Listing Imporvement

Cafetaria0
Level 1
Denpasar, Indonesia

Listing Imporvement

Hii, I'm looking for advice for my listing. How can I improve my listing to get more click? Thank you, have a nice day 😊

👉 Link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1102100598141247065

Paula_0-1709231099506.jpeg

2 Replies 2

Hello @Cafetaria0 

Focus on these key improvement to boost clicks on your listing, 

Invest in high-quality images to showcase your space attractively. I  will say craft a compelling title and detailed description highlighting unique features.

Also clearly listing all amenities, including any small yet significant details should boost listing. You also want to ensure reviews are responded to promptly to show you value guest feedback.

You can  adopt a dynamic pricing strategy considering factors like location and seasonality. Also try offering discounts for longer stays or last-minute bookings to attract more guests.

Lastly, I'll say Incorporate relevant keywords in your listing for better search visibility and promote your listing on social media to reach a broader audience.

By implementing these strategies, you can make your listing more appealing and increase the likelihood of clicks and bookings. Good luck.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cafetaria0 ‌👋‌ and welcome to the community.

I have added a picture and the link to one of your listings in your post to get the attention of our Host Community. I hope this is okay with you.

Have you had the opportunity to read Lodge's suggestions? Let us know if you are planning to implement any of them 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad