Listing issue?

Answered!
Robert6861
Level 2
Bokeelia, FL

Listing issue?

Post is not showing proper location on the map and when you select dates (lets say a week of rental) it pulls up split rental with my rental and someone elses? This happens even though my unit is available for the entire week

1 Best Answer
Robert6861
Level 2
Bokeelia, FL

Hello Paula,

In the settings tab I had found that the listing defaults to proximity rather than the specific location. Once I changed that setting both the issues immediately resolved themselves. I honestly don't understand how the location had anything to do with the split booking situation that was occurring but regardless of why or how it simply fixed itself.

Thank you for checking on me. Much appreciated. 

Robert

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Robert6861 and Welcome to our Community Center,

I would like to ask if this situation is still ongoing. Have you had the opportunity to reach out to the Airbnb Support Team? What have they said?

I just tried to book your listing for a week in July, and I was able to do it:

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 3.17.46 PM.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Robert6861
Level 2
Bokeelia, FL

Hello Paula,

In the settings tab I had found that the listing defaults to proximity rather than the specific location. Once I changed that setting both the issues immediately resolved themselves. I honestly don't understand how the location had anything to do with the split booking situation that was occurring but regardless of why or how it simply fixed itself.

Thank you for checking on me. Much appreciated. 

Robert

Sidhant4
Level 1
Amritsar, India

Respected airbnb officials , i need your help regarding proper allocation of rooms category as well as proper listing of my property on your airbnb extranet because i have been trying to allocate it but i cant .

thanks regards

jk residency