Listing paused by mistake

Alexandr4197
Level 1
Baar, Switzerland

Listing paused by mistake

Hello everyone,  my listing was put on hold with the message from Airbnb that the rate dropped below 3.5. My listing has a rate of 4.91 and I am a superhost. Trying to get some help from Airbnb call centre is a nightmare. Nobody knows anything they promise to leave a message to somebody and that somebody never responds. Do you have any suggestions? The link to appeal the decision doesn't work too.

Thanks Alex

4 Replies 4
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Alexandr4197 

I hope someone has a good suggestion for you, I have no advice other than to keep reporting it. Is it possible that there may have been some other issue that was just accidentally misclasdified as a low score issue? For example an undisclosed security camera that a guest reported to Airbnb? I can confirm that your listing and your host score both display as 4.91 when I independently access your profile.

@Alexandr4197 

Well that is a huge problem no doubt. @Quincy , @Rebecca is it possible to forward this to the appropriate Team at Airbnb?

Thank you everyone. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but since I posted here my listing got re-enabled.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Joan2709 - thank you so much for the tag. It looks like @Alexandr4197 is all sorted now. Did Airbnb give you an explanation? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines