Looking for a co-host in Essendon North, Melbourne

Answered!
Madi374
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Looking for a co-host in Essendon North, Melbourne

Hi everyone,

I've just started out as a host and as I'm going to be moving interstate very soon, I'm looking for a co-host or property manager for my listing in Melbourne. I'm also out bush every now and then with no access to internet and so guest messaging will be a must!

Would anyone happen to have recommendations or be interested in this?

Thanks,

Madi

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Madi374,  I hope everything is going well for you 😊

This guide provides a clear, step-by-step explanation on 👉how to find an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb.

Please take a look and let us know how it works out for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Madi374,  I hope everything is going well for you 😊

This guide provides a clear, step-by-step explanation on 👉how to find an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb.

Please take a look and let us know how it works out for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Ad-Astra0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello Madi!

If you're on the hunt for a trustworthy co-host to team up with for your Airbnb journey, Ad Astra Host would be happy to assist you with that!

We know that managing a property can feel like a whirlwind of time and energy, especially if you're travelling around a lot. That's why we're dedicated to making hosting a breeze for you while boosting those profits! Sit back, relax, and let us handle the nitty-gritty details. You deserve a break to enjoy life's other adventures! 

We eliminate the headaches by managing property listings, handling guest booking & communication, scheduling cleaning and maintenance — all while maximizing rental profits.

We'd be absolutely thrilled to hear back from you!

Warm regards,

Ad Astra Host