Am4
Level 2
Thailand

@Divya50 I'd be glad to help! 

Raphael392
Level 2
Hanover, MD

Hello @Divya50 

We have found great success with Airbnb and live in Maryland. Let us know if you are still looking for help. We provide guest communication services, helping you set up your dream team ( cleaners, contractors ect..), decor if needed, and optimizing your listing.

Hello! As a DC local, I would love to discuss this opportunity with you further. 

Hello Divya,

I would like to talk about the opportunity to co-host your property. I lived in Alexandria, VA for 10 years and have just moved to Prince George County, MD a year ago. I am also a host myself on the platform. I would love to discuss what services you want for your property.

I do not believe that co-hosting is one size fit all as each property and owner are unique. Maybe you want to upsell food, souvenirs, or local experiences to your guests. Maybe you want fresh baked cookies to welcome your guests. I am born and raised in the South, so I would be glad to show off my Southern hospitality to your guests. All of my reviews speak to how my guests felt comfortable and enjoyed their stay in my home. I would be happy to create the same experience for your guests. 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Divya50 

Find your local host group on FB and ask for recommendations for local cohosts who are superhosts they will have the experience you need.

Many people on this community don't have any experience either as a host or a cohost or live in other countries to the one your listing is based in.

Saifali0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Hi this is Saif, I am looking to become a co-host to earn some extra money in Mumbai I have a extraordinary knowledge and experience of airbnb, I can manage multiple listening and provide excellent hospitality to guest, you can ask me anything about airbnb  review, listening, pricing, cancellation, super host, occupancy tax how to boost you’re listening,  etc. most important I can deal with any type of problem, check in check out, cancellation, safety etc. trust me I will make your life easy, I just 1% of your trust rest 99% will be from my end.

Saifali0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Hi this is Saif, I am looking to become a co-host to earn some extra money I have a extraordinary knowledge and experience of airbnb, I can manage multiple listening and provide excellent hospitality to guest, you can ask me anything about airbnb  review, listening, pricing, cancellation, super host, occupancy tax how to boost you’re listening,  etc. most important I can deal with any type of problem, check in check out, cancellation, safety etc. trust me I will make your life easy, I just 1% of your trust rest 99% will be from my end.

Megan1314
Level 2
Alexandria, VA