Looking for cohost in Tallahassee

Olivia746
Level 2
Tallahassee, FL

Looking for cohost in Tallahassee

Hi I'm going on vacation out of country in December. I'm looking for a person to help me co-host in Tallahassee, FL. My nephew is close by and can help with running errands and taking care of requests, but he is not ready to be the main communicator with the guests. Are there any suggestions about how I can find a competent cohost for the month of December?

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Olivia746 !

It can be quite a challenge to find local Hosts on the CC as this is a global forum, so I'd recommend posting your question in one of the Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

First off thank you for taking the time to read this as I am beginning my journey in the Airbnb world. My name Is Yai and I own a small business in SWFL, so i am familiar with customer service along with other skill sets that may be beneficial. 

Here is some of many tasks I would be able to accomplish if given the opportunity:

-Adjust the listing calendar

-Travel to the property bi-monthly to check in on how it is being maintained

-assist guests with check in/out

-coordinate cleanings 

-Replenish necessities 

-Respond to inquires

- Handle guests de-escalations

-Update description and photos of listings

-Review guests' feedback and respond accordingly

- Respond to any other questions guests may have

Hi Olivia , My name is Tarik. I’m a local here in Tallahassee. I was wondering if you’d be interested in a temporary cohost. Now you maybe thinking why would you ever need a cohost. Well see I plan to actually own my own property here in Tallahassee but first I wanted to get the actual host experience with experienced property owners such as yourself. Let’s talk about the service I offer as a cohost. I spent quite sometimes thinking everything through and wanting to make a living for myself and also wanting to help others. I’m very skilled in a lot of stuff but one being social media. With your permission I want to promote your property and increase your bookings through promotion and word of mouth. I also will be able to make professional content promoting your Airbnb and your account. If you allow me to visit your property I promise to make content that will increase your bookings for however long you want it. There’s many people going out there way to promote Airbnb owners properties without their permission and there making more money off of there properties. I decided to not go that route my ask is only 20% of the bookings from the guest that I bring. I hope that we’re able to help each other out. Thank you for your time.