Maximize my listing

Görkem10
Level 2
Adana, Türkiye

Maximize my listing

Hey guys can you please give me some advices to increase my reservation and develop a bussiness plan. I'm planning to buy another property if I find out how to maximize it İ'll go for it.

target=_blank🏡 View on Airbnb target=_blankRental unit in Seyhan · 1 bedroom · 2 bathrooms

[Link added by Community Manager] 

2 Replies 2

@Görkem10 you may consider the following that can possibly help you increase your bookings and occupancies as well as you can consider as business plan. 

-Invest in professional photography to make your listing stand out. Ensure that your property looks inviting, well-lit, and clean.

-Provide thorough descriptions of your space, including all amenities and any unique features. Highlight what makes your property special. Regularly check the prices of similar properties in your area.

-Offer amenities that add value to your guests' stay (Wi-Fi, coffee, basic toiletries). Small touches can lead to great reviews.

-Consider offering a guidebook with local recommendations or a small welcome gift. Personal touches make guests feel valued and can improve your ratings.

-Collaborate with local businesses or experiences to offer your guests unique packages or discounts.

-Research the demand for Airbnb rentals in your target area, including seasonality and average occupancy rates.

-Set clear goals for scaling your business, such as acquiring new properties, increasing occupancy rates, or expanding to new markets.

-Always be on the lookout for ways to improve your property and guest experience. Stay updated with industry trends and adapt your strategies accordingly. Hope this helps! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Görkem10

I've added your listing to the original post to make it easier for other Hosts to find and give advice. 

Let me know how you get on. @Alicia753 has already given some lovely advice here 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines