NEW HOST HERE ! HOA restrictions Reunion Commerce City Colorado

Can2081
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

NEW HOST HERE ! HOA restrictions Reunion Commerce City Colorado

Hi! i am about to list at Reunion Colorado but I am not sure about HOA rules and Regulations, 

I checked their website, rules and regulations but I wasn't able to find anything about short term rental , I'm planning to call them but is there anyone here know rules at Reunion Area

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Can2081 , Have you called up the relevant authorities to know more about the STR regulations in the area? 

I'm reaching out to a few Hosts from Colorado if they have a slight hint of rules and regulations in the region : @Sheila646 @Andrea6469 @Marcie-And-Eldon0 @Stacey413 @Basil53 @Kristen582 @Greg2048 @Christopher1682 @JoAnn17 @J-L-3 . Looking forward to their guidance and advice!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Can2081  Most HOAs do NOT allow short term rentals. Condos and HOAs don't want that kind of activity. You can start, but if you're breaking the rules, they will find you, fine you, and shut you down. And there goes your investment and likely some legal bills to top it off. Best to check before you do anything. Even if the HOA allows it, you need to check with whatever jurisdiction you're in to see what their rules are. 

Bad idea to just list without know all of this ahead of time. 

Stacey413
Level 2
Buena Vista, CO

Sorry I can’t help; I’m not familiar w HOA rules. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for the support though @Stacey413 ! Appreciate you 🌻 

Let's see if @Can2081 follows through Host Kia's recommendation! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines