New Host in AZ

Simone1943
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

New Host in AZ

Hello - I am a brand new hosted started about one - two weeks ago. I am in Goodyear. I have a beautiful place but need to get it booked, so I don’t lose money - here.

It is a beautiful luxury apartment home near the Ballpark. What can I do to get long term person in there to get through these hot months?

My niche is corporate travelers, travel nurses, interns, relocation rentals.

Anyone have any leads? I have a one bed / one bath and a two bed / two bath.

Please help!

-Simone

1 Reply 1

Hi Simone,

Congratulations on your new Airbnb journey! It's great to hear about your beautiful luxury apartment in Goodyear. Given your target niche of corporate travelers and others, you're already on a great path. Here are a few strategies to help you attract long-term bookings during the hotter months:

1. Optimize Your Listing: Make sure your listing titles are clear and appealing, and your descriptions accurately reflect the amenities and benefits of staying at your place. Highlight proximity to the Ballpark and other key attractions or business districts.

2. Professional Photos: Invest in high-quality, professional photos that showcase both the inside and outside of your property. This can greatly influence a potential guest’s decision. Add details on where the listing is accessible (near restaurants, transportations or landmarks)

3. Competitive Pricing: Since you're new, consider setting your prices slightly below the market rate to attract initial guests and build reviews. Use Airbnb’s pricing tools to stay competitive.

4. Long-Term Discounts: Offer attractive discounts for monthly stays to appeal directly to travel nurses, interns, and corporate travelers who typically look for longer accommodations.

5. Local Partnerships: Network with local hospitals, universities, and businesses to get referrals for travel nurses, interns, and corporate travelers.

6. Visibility Boost: Utilize Airbnb’s tools for boosting visibility, like promotions and the Superhost program once you qualify.

7. Guest Reviews: Encourage every guest to leave a review by providing outstanding service and a personal touch. Reviews are critical in building trust with potential long-term renters.

8. Responsive Communication: Be prompt and helpful in your communications. This can significantly affect their decision to book.

9. Amenities for Long Stays: Ensure your apartment is equipped with amenities suited for long-term stays, such as a well-equipped kitchen, stable Wi-Fi, and a comfortable workspace.

10. Listing on Multiple Platforms: Besides Airbnb, consider listing your property on other platforms geared towards long-term stays like Furnished Finder, which is popular among travel nurses.

I hope this helps. Remember, the key is persistence and responsiveness to the needs of your potential guests. Best of luck!

All the best,

Upfish management