Newbie feedback needed๐Ÿ˜Š (listing feedback)

Linda4721
Level 1
Vaneli, India

Newbie feedback needed๐Ÿ˜Š (listing feedback)

Hi there, 

We have thought hard and long  about opening our family home in Goa to guests. Itโ€™s been a tough one but have finally listed it and now hoping for the right guests who will love and respect our home as much as we do ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am aware that more needs to be done and better photos need to be uploaded, but we would love your initial response to our listing. 
Thank you so much.

Lin

1 Reply 1
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmรถ, Sweden

Hi @Linda4721 

From a guest's perspective, I am really happy that you have chosen to list your house on Airbnb. It's simply the dream of Goa or India for a tourist!

I backpacked in Goa when I was younger and stayed uncomfortably in a bungalow on the beach ๐Ÿ™‚ But if I were to return now as a "much older" person :-), your house would be exactly what I would choose for my family and myself. The photos sell themselves very well. It looks luxurious, clean, and inviting.

Of course, you could consider taking some pictures in full sunlight with lots of blue sky, but there is also something special about the slightly misty monsoon atmosphere that makes the place attractive, so keep a few of them. - However, I hear you are already considering updating your photos, which sounds great, and using one of these as a cover photo, as I think they would sell really well.

Karen4131_0-1725272674767.pngKaren4131_1-1725272692822.png

There are, however, many other things you should consider if you want to ensure that your listing appears among the first when people search on Airbnb in your area. If you're interested in me going into more detail about this, reply to this thread, and I'll elaborate further.

There may also be more good suggestions for optimization from the community in the coming days.

Best regards,
Karen