Our listing is being removed! Can we speak to anyone at AirBNB?

Hal5449
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Our listing is being removed! Can we speak to anyone at AirBNB?

Hi,

Has anyone ever dealt with anyone higher than customer services at AirBnB? How do you get hold of them?

We are being chucked off the platform for some rather irritating reviews. Which includes a 'loud noise' being in a 'bland neighbourhood' (Central Leith voted consistently one of the best places to live in the world. ) a lock that 100% works perfectly and a slow filling toilet. . .

In the appeal box I was given to appeal I said I wanted to speak to someone and now been messaged saying they are going to up hold it and remove the listing!

We have 4.5 * with 100+ reviews. Usually have 75%+ occupancy.

Our last 6 reviews are a mix of 4 and 5 *'s it seems absurd that a few reviews that reflect the guests more than the accommodation and have such dire consequences and the normal customer services are powerless and say it's up to a different team who you cannot interact with...

TIA
1 Reply 1
Pete28
Level 10
Seattle, WA

The removal algorithm is based on a rolling 3 month evaluation - get three 3* or lower reviews and you get suspended for a week, then a month, then permanent with each additional. Bookings and avg score have sadly no impact. You can appeal by writing out how you will fix the issues. Personally given how hard it can be to control reviews, I switched to long term rental after being blocked for 6 weeks by Airbnb.