Pet Friendly

Answered!

Pet Friendly

I am just getting started with the platform and "Pets accepted" or "Pet Friendly" does not appear in my amenities list.  How do I list my place as pet friendly?

Thank you!

(Will search the other posts to see if this is covered)

1 Best Answer
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Elizabeth3370 

You will find it under House rules in your listing.

Best regards

Karen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Elizabeth3370 Its all a bit difficult to find things these days but I think you go to your calendar and then on the right hand side click on availability and define it in there somewhere.

Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Elizabeth3370 

You will find it under House rules in your listing.

Best regards

Karen

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Elizabeth3370, and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

Have you had the opportunity to read the suggestions from our Hosts? Here is an article titled What you need to know about hosting pets that could provide further suggestions.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Elizabeth3370 To list your place as pet-friendly on Airbnb, you'll need to update your house rules to clearly indicate that pets are welcome. When you navigate to the "House Rules" section of your listing's details. Here, you can specify the conditions under which pets are allowed and how many pets are allowed. There is also an option for you to add how much is your pet fee, in case you have one. Hope this helps!