Reviews

Reviews

I previously had a manager for my property, now I have taken over managing it myself. There were about 40 reviews, can I get them in my profile now I am managing the same property myself? Many thanks

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Unfortunately if you let your property manager set up your listing up on their profile rather than it being set up under yours the reviews are not transferable @Rosalind137 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Rosalind137 
No you can't

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Rosalind137, I hope you’re doing well. 😊

Our hosts have shared their thoughts, and we’d love to hear what you think once you have a chance to read them.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Rosalind137,

As others have already commented, unfortunately, reviews are tied to the host account under which the listing was managed, so they cannot be transferred to your personal profile now that you are managing the property yourself. This is because reviews are not just about the property but also reflect the service, communication, and overall hosting experience provided by the host.

While you won’t be able to move past reviews to your profile, this is a great opportunity to start building your own hosting reputation! By offering excellent service and communication, you can quickly generate new reviews that reflect your personal hosting style.

Best of luck with managing the property, and I’m sure you’ll do great @Rosalind137!

Happy hosting!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Experienced Co-Host