Starting airbnb in BGC, Taguig city Philippines

Michael8610
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Starting airbnb in BGC, Taguig city Philippines

Hi,

I’m Michael and I currently own a short term rental here in the US. I am a Filipino citizen that is investing in the Philippines as well. I am currently doing some research for STR in BGc Taguig . Anyone in the community I can reach out to to chat about the market, condo specific things to consider and cohosting management. I manage my own property here in the US. Thank you

mike 

4 Replies 4
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Michael8610, as this is a global forum, it might be tricky
finding out area-specific information related to potentially hosting in Taguig city, Philippines. I'd recommend joining the Local Host Clubs
to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can get advice, exchange tips and share insights 😊

I'd like to tag a few wonderful hosts based in the Philippines who can hopefully come here & better guide you @Patricia2526@Marco4742@Jhyltom0 & @Bea2137 🙏🏽

Best wishes,
Sophia

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Michael8610  thanks @Sophia  for tagging.

BGC offers a range of high-quality residential properties that are well-maintained and equipped with modern amenities, making them attractive to short-term renters. With easy access to major business districts, the airport, and major highways. It's also well-connected with public transportation options. Megaworld allows STR in BGC some Ayala Land properties hmm I think Premier & Alveo not allowing short term rentals but other brand which is Avida allows. So make sure to do due diligence before investing. 

Best Regards! 

@Patricia2526 Thank you for your quick reply. I have a condo by Avida that i am looking. Any guidance on the following:

- Co-hosting/ property managers vs. self management - how do i go about searching for co-host or property managers?

- Filing income taxes?

- Guest communication?

- what are the typical guests in BGC? how do you tailor the experience and amenities for guests.

- Any ideas for  mid term rentals (i.e 7 days to a month?)

- any great sources to get your amenities and furnitures - good quality and reasonably priced. 

Thank you

Mike

Diana2800
Level 1
Greenville, SC

Same here. I have rental homes in SC, USA both short & long term. As a multi-citizen I’m able to acquire some condos in the Philippines, one in BgC Avida listed on here. I manage my own. If you use. Any questions feel free to message me. I also have a FB page with the same logo Style By DJ Rentals