Suspended Listing! Help please!

Answered!

Suspended Listing! Help please!

Hello,

I have always loved working with airbnb until recently.  I have been a super host with property in Arizona and California  for 8 years. I have had to cancel a reservation due to a broken A /C unit and the next day my listing was suspended.  I submitted my receipt and was told that everything would be okay. Nothing has been done, it's been 3 weeks...I have called, and they say that a supervisor will call me back. I message them and they tell me they are looking into it??

It's unreal,  I have a great home, I am an awesome host and they are preventing me from making money. Just doesn't make sense! Can someone please help me?

Thank you

1000044553.jpg

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cassie221,

Thank you for posting in our community. I checked your profile and noticed that your listing is active and the calendar is available:

Home in Peoria · ★4.90 · 3 bedrooms · 2 beds · 2 baths

Is everything back to normal now? Please keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cassie221,

Thank you for posting in our community. I checked your profile and noticed that your listing is active and the calendar is available:

Home in Peoria · ★4.90 · 3 bedrooms · 2 beds · 2 baths

Is everything back to normal now? Please keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

I wonder if it would have been better to inform the guest about the broken A/C beforehand and schedule an A/C repair right away. Same day/Next day A/C repair service should be available (or at least it is available in my area)