Suspended

Kristy257
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Suspended

Hi community! 

I’m the new host and newbie on this game ! I was bought this property in oct 2023 and listed my property on jan 2024, but I won’t have the guests until June  ! 
So it has been great for about 4 months , the calendar are all full of bookings for the whole summer ! Everything is great !My taxes and ID got approved! Until last week , I got a message from Airbnb said that I have a double listing, the previous listing had a bad review which is I dont know anything about it ! And it wasn’t my concern when i bought this property! So they did suspend my listed , I did appeal and explain everything what happened and I have no idea how to contact previous owner either! The next day , they send me another email said my listed will remove and I can’t appeal anymore! 
I have been called customer service, ambassador or whoever I can get in touch with but all the answer telling me to find the previous owner to solve the problem! What an answer 😤😤

I called my attorney to get the previous owner numbers! They gave me but I cant get a hold of them ! What can I do ?
And then I called back to Airbnb and told them what I did , but they still tell me to find the previous owner! 
How do I solve this issue? 
And I did asked them , what if the previous owner changed the numbers or move out the state or the country? How do I find them or How they can help me to solve this problem ? And I still got no response or the answer from previous or AIRBNB yet ! 
So any suggestions? 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Kristy257 👋

Sorry to see that your listing was suspended.  It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether they have been reinstated? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Unfortunately, they don’t do anything for me at all ! I will still hosting the one I already booked them and I will cancel my listing, no more airbnb for me in the future! I’ve been contacted Airbnb Support, they keep passing me around , no answer !! They still blame me for bad reviews which is annoying because it weren’t me in the first place ! And keep saying it isn’t fair for the customer who were staying there with the previous owner! But they never say what is fair for me when I have no ideas what did happened or anything go wrong with previous owner!