Suspension of all my listings

Nick-E-0
Level 2
Myrtle Beach, SC

Suspension of all my listings

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Nick, a dedicated Airbnb host with a decade of experience and a portfolio of over 470 positive reviews.

I am reaching out to you today regarding a recent incident that has caused significant distress and concern. Recently, a guest at one of my properties expressed paranoia over a back door lock, which I promptly addressed by replacing the lock without delay.

In the 10 years of hosting we have never had any break in incidents and this was not it either. I acknowledged the guests and assured her that it wasn’t a break in.

However, to my shock and dismay, I woke up to find that all six of my rental properties have been suspended by Airbnb. This abrupt action has left me deeply troubled and confused, as I have never encountered such a situation in my lengthy tenure as a host on your platform. I must express my disappointment in the manner in which this issue has been handled.

The suspension of my properties has not only disrupted my source of income but has also tarnished my reputation as a reliable and responsible host. As a host striving to provide exceptional experiences to guests and generate income through your platform, I find the current situation to be grossly irresponsible and inappropriate on Airbnb's part. I implore you to urgently review and rectify this situation. The suspension of my properties not only impacts my livelihood but also stands to affect the potential income that both Airbnb and I could generate in the future. I believe that a swift resolution to this matter is crucial to preserve the trust and partnership between hosts like myself and Airbnb. I kindly request your immediate attention and intervention in resolving this issue promptly.

I am more than willing to provide any additional details or clarification needed to address this matter effectively. Your assistance in reinstating my rental properties would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to this pressing issue.

Best,

Nick

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Nick-E-0 This is a community of hosts and guests. No one here can help other than to give advice.

New to the community, that makes sense Mike thank you so much.

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Nick-E-0 

You can copy your text and go to Menu, Visit the Help Center. Then paste it there to open a ticket with Airbnb Customer Support.

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

You can try pasting this message to Airbnb support over at Twitter. 

thank you I tried that yesterday but so far its proven to be unsuccessful as I am sadly still waiting to hear back from the safety ambassador.

If it's being handled by the safety team, then there is very little you can do. You can patiently wait to be contacted by the safety team, and then communicate with them to present your side of the story. The delay is because they need to conduct their investigation first at which point your listings will be suspended. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nick-E-0 , I noticed your Airbnb Host profile and seems like there are 7 listings available for users to view in your profile. Was this resolved in the end? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines