Vary Preparation Times according to time of year?

Gregg70
Level 2
Cambewarra, Australia

Vary Preparation Times according to time of year?

Our Airbnb is located a distance away from us, so we have Preparation Time for cleaning set to 1 day. 

December bookings are already starting and we're going to be away, so we will have someone who lives nearby handle the property.  In the past she's been able to comfortably clean the property the same day, within the 6 hour check out/check window.

So, we would like the Prep Time window to remain as 1 day over the upcoming months, but ensure we don't lose high season booking time over December. I know I could manually put in times before and after bookings in the upcoming months, but this clearly complicates things, with potential for error. Does anyone know of a means of changing the Preparation Times window according season? Thanks in advance for any help/clarification/suggestions!

1 Reply 1
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

I don't think it can be done @Gregg70.  I wondered if you could force it by changing the trip length for the month of December to one day, but the 1-day preparation time would still be active.  I've done it manually for years with one listing after reviewing bookings with my housekeeper and asking if she can do a one-day turnaround.  It's never led to problems.