What is the ideal check-out time for your listing?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

What is the ideal check-out time for your listing?

check out 2.jpg

Hello everyone! 😊

Check-in and check-out times are essential for providing our guests with an outstanding experience. In fact, some travelers choose our accommodations specifically because the timing aligns with their needs.

What check-out time do you offer? Are you flexible with this schedule? Have you made any adjustments based on guest feedback?

We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments! What do you consider the best check-out time, and why?

Warm regards! 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

49 Replies 49
Eda1478
Level 2
İstanbul, Türkiye

hi every one, in my opinion 11 am is the best time for Check-Out although my Check-Out time is 12 pm now, but I understand that 11 am is better to have enough time to get ready for next guest.

Irene611
Level 2
Somerville, Australia

Hi we offer 3pm check in and 10 am check out. We usually find that most guests tend to drag out check out to 10.30 which can make it hard especially with back to back bookings. We have two separate houses on a farmstay. 
we also offer an early check in 1pm and late check out 12 noon for a small surcharge. 

Hi,  We are a little flexible on times but state 11am check out but by request and based on availability.

Henry714
Level 2
Kidron, OH

We do check in at 3 and checkout at 12 noon, but we have a very small space so doesn't take much time to clean.

James3888
Level 1
Belmont, Australia

The advertise 10am for every day other than Sunday - Sunday we tell our guests 12 is fine (we rarely get Sunday night bookings).