Where can I enter my STRO License #

Answered!
Jenna419
Level 2
El Cajon, CA

Where can I enter my STRO License #

Hi where do I enter the STRO # so that I can do short term rentals?

1 Best Answer

Bonjour Joëlle, thank you so much for taking your time to send me this information. I thought I was writing to Airbnb staff so was pleasantly surprised to get a thoughtful reply from another Airbnb host.  I did finally figure it out yesterday. Hope you have a beautiful weekend. 🌸

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jenna419 

I'm hoping it's in the same area that I've entered mine even though I'm in a different country so here goes:

==>Menu

==>Listing

==>Policies and rules

==>Laws and regulations

==>Regulations and EDIT - 

All the best

Joëlle

Bonjour Joëlle, thank you so much for taking your time to send me this information. I thought I was writing to Airbnb staff so was pleasantly surprised to get a thoughtful reply from another Airbnb host.  I did finally figure it out yesterday. Hope you have a beautiful weekend. 🌸

Bonjour @Jenna419 😊

Happy that you've got it sorted Jenna

You'll find that the CC is a fantastic place to ask questions that customer service can't always answer.  As hosts we have first hand experience and are generally very knowledgeable - plus we are a nice bunch😉

Enjoy your weekend too,

Joëlle

Good to know.  Thank you for being a part of “the nice bunch!” Have a wonderful day🌸

The layout of the website appears to be different with the latest update to AirBNB's interface. Does someone know where this is located as of May 2024?

Hi @Connor187 

I believe you click the preferences icon at the top of the listing editor:

Joan2709_0-1715993262103.png

Then Local Laws?

Joan2709_1-1715993422688.png